1. There’s so much stuff here! – with over 40 shops in Bolton you’ll be spoilt for choice!
2. OMG. This shirt is on sale! – you’ll be saying this a lot.
3. These aren’t a want, they’re a NEED – you’ll be saying this a LOT too.
4. Seven pairs of shoes should be enough – we know the feeling of finding the perfect shoe and loving every colour in it!
5. OMG I can actually afford this! – with all the discounts and free stuff, you’ll find it hard to say no!
7. I deserve this – we know the start of college and uni years can be stressful so why not have a night off and treat yourself?
8. I love you, shopping – what would we do without it?!
We know the struggle of going shopping and not being able to buy everything you want! Hopefully at the Student Lock-In’s this won’t be the case with a change from the usual 10% student discount!
With over 200,000 students attending this event annually across 24 shopping centres; this occasion is truly unmissable!
Bolton’s Student Lock-In will be taking place at The Market Place Shopping Centre, on Wednesday 24th September, 5-7pm. We’re there and you can find out more information by clicking here.
And, if you want to venture out, there’s a couple taking place across Greater Manchester. One being at the intu Trafford Centre on Tuesday 23rd September, 6-10pm and the second at Manchester’s Arndale Shopping Centre on Tuesday 30th 4pm-8pm!